Thursday, January 29, 2009

Great day

Today has been great. It started off by getting rolex’s (a sort of egg burrito not an watch haha) for breakfast from my host mother. They’re amazing. Then Julie called me – always amazing. It’s so nice to hear from her and to hear she’s doing well. After that I went to politics and we are talking about methods people look into for the developing world. This stuff is soooo interesting. It’s weird, because I’m excited for classes haha! For lunch we had ‘irish’ (just buttery Irish potatoes), and pineapple. That means deliciousness. Now I'm planning on going into town to buy a couple of things which is always an adventure. And we go to Jinja, a city near the source of the Nile tomorrow and I’m really excited. We stay at this semi-resort place and get to explore the city. I’m so pumped. Everything is just going well. No complaints. Thanks for keeping me/my family/friends in your prayers!

1 comment:

  1. Very cool Beau. I am really happy you are excited to go to your classes. An energized, passionate student learns so quickly and is blessed through the experience. The source of the Nile? very cool.

    ReplyDelete